It's not about making a mess.
It's about making memories.
Discover simple experiences to create wonderful memories with your child here.
Backyard Concert & DIY Passing Tarp
- Use table, chairs, different size boxes or tin can.
- Overturned pans or lids.
- Now you are ready to start a backyard concert with your child.
DIY PASSING TARP
- Prepare a plastic mat.
- Cut out different shapes.
- Give each shape different points values.
Fun with Flour and Water & Camp Out in the Backyard
FUN WITH FLOUR AND WATER
- Mix flour with water and add some food colouring for colour.
- Roll it and have fun shaping the dough.
- Unleash their creativity by decorating with flowers, twigs and leaves.
CAMP OUT IN THE BACKYARD - DIY YOUR OWN TENT
- Tie the ropes from one pillar to another.
- Drape the fabric over the rope and let it pool on the floor.
- Fill the tent with cushions and your child’s favourite soft toys.
The Incredible Fun with Balls & Nature Art and Craft
THE INCREDIBLE FUN WITH BALLS
- Build a mini soccer goal by overturning a table.
- Netting the goal with fabric.
- You are now ready for a match of mini soccer with your child.
NATURE ART AND CRAFT
- Look for leaves, rocks, twigs in various sizes and shapes from your garden.
- Colour one side of the leaves, rocks, twigs.
- Unleash their creativity by pressing the coloured leaves, rocks, leaves onto drawing paper.
Fun Art with Water Colour & DIY Lantern
FUN ART WITH WATER COLOUR
- Get watercolour, used cardboard and scissors.
- Design and cut out shape of props for your child to colour.
- Have fun stamping your child’s handprints on their artwork.
- Get paper plates, coloured wrapping paper, recycled chopsticks and ribbon.
- Cut out favourite shape at the centre of paper plate and paste with coloured wrapping paper.
- Stapled the paper plates together, attach ribbon on the top and use recycled chopsticks as your handle.
Decorate Your Garden with Recycled Bottles & DIY Paper Kite
DECORATE YOUR GARDEN WITH RECYCLED BOTTLES
- Get scissors, empty plastics bottles, acrylic paints and paint brush
- Cut off the top of the plastic bottle and paint the design that your child likes
- You can now decorate it as a flower pot with your child
DIY PAPER KITE
- Get wooden skewer, wrapping papers, tape and hemp cord
- Tie wooden skewer to build the kite frame
- Wrap it with wrapping paper and secure it with a tape
- Tie the hemp cord that you will use to fly the kite
DIY Giant Lawn Matching Game & DIY Ring Toss
DIY GIANT LAWN MATCHING GAME
Image & Idea by: www.studioDIY.com.
- Get some manila cardboard and cut them up into 20 smaller pieces of 12 X 12 inches each.
- Draw 10 different objects on the first 10 cardboard pieces. Replicate the drawings on the remaining 10 cardboard pieces.
- Flip all the cardboard pieces so that their "backs" face upwards and place them randomly on your lawn.
- Gather your kids to discover an object and its identical twin by flipping the cardboards.
DIY RING TOSS
- Grab 10 unused bottles and separate them into two groups of 5 bottles.
- Spray paint each group with 1 colour and place them into a fitting box.
- Make some 'rings' from wires and other suitable materials.
- Assign the 'rings' to your kids and get them to toss onto the bottles based on their assigned colours.