Because gentle tummies deserve nature’s goodness
At Friso Gold, we believe in the goodness of natural nutrition, and that’s why we try our best to retain as much of nature’s gifts as we can in our milk processing. From our farms to our factories, quality processes and technology are put in place to ensure that the milk we produce is easy on gentle tummies.
The basic ingredient in formula is milk. Our cows are fed a diet of wholesome foods and enjoy the freedom to be milked whenever they like, so they can create naturally nutritious milk.
To maintain the high quality of our milk between the farm and the factory, our milk is kept at under 4°C. Our truck drivers perform regular temperature inspections to make sure that the milk is kept fresh all the way.
Overheating destroys the natural protein in milk. That’s why we’ve developed LocNutri® Technology, a mild heat process that preserves the nutrient close to its natural structure, so it’s easy to digest.
Our packaging process complies with stringent hygiene laws. Every Friso Gold can is 100% produced and packed in The Netherlands, locking in goodness in one unbroken chain before it reaches your nearest store.
1. How to blanch spinach: http://www.wikihow.com/Blanch-Spinach
2. What’s the best way to cook vegetables to maximize their nutritional value? We evaluate 7 methods: http://www.naturallivingideas.com/best-cooking-methods-for-vegetables
3. Fast, fresh and fun: how veggies can shine at mealtime: http://www.webmd.com/diet/how-to-eat-more-vegetables/keep-nutrients-in-vegetables
4. 10 ways to get the most nutrients from your food: http://www.precisionnutrition.com/10-ways-to-get-the-most-nutrients
5. Fact or fiction: raw veggies are healthier than cooked ones: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/raw-veggies-are-healthier
6. Preparing vegetables: http://www.nfsmi.org/documentlibraryfiles/PDF/20100210102023.pdf
7. Health benefits of potatoes: https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/vegetable/health-benefits-of-potato.html
8. Roots, tubers, plantains and bananas in human nutrition: https://books.google.com.sg/books?id=EePNniHaROoC&pg=PA117&lpg=PA117&dq=boiling+potatoes+with+skin+on+retains+potassium&source=bl&ots=bCCXFfVi03&sig=hQcVfTszPBDDCXFX8UfInvUue7M&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj68a6qyP_QAhVKPo8KHZ1uDlM4ChDoAQgtMAQ#v=onepage&q=boiling potatoes with skin on retains potassium&f=false