The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
Here’s your chance to become one with Friso Gold’s Search for Top 50 Mombassadors contest!
Winners of the contest will also walk away with
prizes worth more than RM5,000 each!
• 6 units of Friso Gold with TrackEasy 900g
worth up to RM450 x50 winners
• Cash prize worth RM5,000 each x50 winners
• E-coaching session with Celebrity Influencer & Certificate
• RM50 Shopee Voucher x50 winners
• 1 unit of Friso Gold with TrackEasy 900g x50 winners