Many pregnant mums are in dilemma whether they should be drinking maternal milk or not. Whether to drink or not to drink? Let’s listen to what the experts have to say. Maternal milk is formulated based on the biological needs of pregnant and breastfeeding mums, by adding in a lot of nutrients.
Supplements Folic Acid
Folic acid helps with the growth and development of the foetus and play important role in formation of red blood cell. As compared to normal adults, the need of folic acids in pregnant mums is higher.
Eases Pregnancy Discomforts
Drinking maternal milk can supplement the nutrients lost due to nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
Maternal milk is easily absorbed and does not add to digestion issues.
Maternal milk is also suitable for breastfeeding mums. It helps to meet the nutritional requirements of breastfeeding mothers.
- Expert Q&A What’s the difference between eating
- Guide to achieve and maintain a healthy weight during pregnancy
- How to eat better the natural way
- Make use of me time
- Nutrition to support a healthy baby
- Pregnancy cravings of the healthy kind
- Tips for second trimester babymoon
- True or False 4 pregnancy food myths exposed
- Why a low GI diet is good for mums-to-be